Monday, April 1, 2013

My views on tanning.

My views on tanning are probably very different from many other people but there are facts behind why tanning is also good for you. For starters it cheers you up because the sunshine makes the serotonin level higher another which is apparently the body's happy hormone which is why people who tend to tan or get a lot of sun are more happy then a person who doesn't. Personally since ive started tanning which was a year ago this month my self esteem level and the way I think of myself has gotten so much better and that's a proven fact that being tan increases your self esteem level by a lot, yes tanning causes skin cancer but it also helps your skin with acne, tanning clears up acne which it clears mine up. Another fact is it helps with aches and pains and decreases your stress level. After a long day at school or whatever I always try to make it to tanning because it clears my mind laying in the tanning bed for 20 minutes just clearing my mind, yea there is also other ways to get rid of stress but everyone has their own stress relievers. Smoking cigarettes causes lung cancer but millions upon millions of people do it just like tanning so people who don't tan and never have probably have a different out look on tanning then people who do tan, like a person who smokes cigs aren't going to sit there and name the things that are wrong with smoking and people who tan aren't going to sit there and name negative things about tanning. Now spray tanning is NO better then UV tanning, spray tanning makes you orange an clogs your pours which causes you to break out heavily. UV tanning gives you that natural bronze glow that the sun would the only difference is that you are laying in a bed. If tanning was so bad like people make it out to be wouldn't the government shut down all tanning salons?....my point here is that you cant judge something you have never tried and tanning isn't for just girls the tanning place I go to many men come in and out of there to get tans. I know when my skin has had enough so until then I like the color I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment