Sunday, April 28, 2013

The way the bombing of the Boston Marathon effected me and my family was in little ways like my mother works at Beth Israel hospital in Boston where many victims were brought to right after the bombing not to mention the suspects where treated there. My mother worked on the older brother who died first and also as the huge manhunt was going on in Boston while the Boston community and police where looking for the younger brother the city was put on lock down and I couldn't get ahold of my mom which was very scary, she was stuck at work while I was home alone watching this all unfold on the television, so in that way it effected me and my family. The way I feel towards this whole tragedy is strong personally I could never ever in my life have respect towards the bomber he knew what he did was beyond awful he took 4 lives and harmed many who were there at this marathon innocently watching their loved ones but instead get to spend their days in hospitals going through surgery after surgery, some people lost arms ,legs ect. If the 19 year old survives I personally think he should suffer for life in jail. Boston become a stronger city from this so he wont be let off easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment